TA Investment Management Berhad
Noorlida binti Abdul Kadir
No FIMM 027-0-01575
Group Agency Manager
TA Investment Management.
19 years’ experience
TA Investment Management Berhad
TA Investment Management Berhad (TAIM), is a license Fund Management Company under the purview of the Securities Commission (SC) of Malaysia. A wholly owned subsidiary of TA Enterprise Berhad (TAE), TAIM was incorporated on 17 April 1995 and commenced operations on 1 July 1996.
TAIM provides investment management solution for individuals, corporate organization and institution via a wide range of unit trust funds as well as direct mandate portfolios. Its investment portfolio comprises a wide spectrum of funds ranging from low to high risk and caters to the different financial needs and objectives of investors. TAIM funds are invested in both the local and international markets by an experienced investment team.
Aside from in-house funds, TAIM also distributes quality funds from selected fund management companies. There are slightly above 120 funds available for investors to select from making TAIM a suitable one stop centre for all your unit trust investment needs.
As at 31 December 2020, TAIM is managing a total asset of RM5.29 billion, being a combination of unit trust funds and direct mandate portfolios under its management.
“To foster aspirations and dreams.”
Our Core Values
- It is a prerequisite to be associated and part of us here at TA. We place the utmost importance in the integrity of every individual that we employ or deal with. At TA we strive to practice integrity in all our actions, decisions, practices, policies and procedures. This relates to both internally within the organisation as well as externally to all parties that we deal and associated with.
- Focused on people
- We believe in focusing and investing in our people, to have a strong, cohesive, loyal and competent workforce and together we will propel the organisation forward and build the name of our company as a great employer and continue to attract the best talent in the market.
- Committed to excellent
- We at the TA group define excellence as the never-ending, uncompromising pursuit of doing things better. We believe that excellence is not a standard or level of competency; excellence is the desire of wanting to get better, to grow, to expand, to achieve and to progress. It is the uncompromising commitment to move forward and get better in everything that we do.
- Encourages innovation
- It is our culture to constantly encourage a progressive work environment where new ideas, inputs, opinions and suggestions are highly cherished and favoured.
- Dedicated to social responsibility
- At the TA group, we are dedicated to Social Responsibility not merely for compliance or marketing purposes. Indeed, we have a heart for social responsibility and believe that we can make an impact to not only the community but globally as the world is becoming seamless and our organisation has a vision to become a diversified global conglomerate that will have a presence in every region and impact these regions accordingly.
Product and Services
Looking for an investment platform to accumulate wealth for your retirement years? Or maybe to help grow the funds needed for your children education and future usage? Or are you looking for alternative platform that provides better liquidity and potentially superior returns compare to normal fixed deposit rates? Maybe you are just looking to take advantage of tax exemption benefits to better manage you cash reserves?
What ever the objectives are, we are here to assist.
1. External Investment and Fund Managers
- FULLERTON FUND MANAGEMENT COMPANY LTD
- JANUS HENDERSON INVESTORS (Singapore) LIMITED
- LION GLOBAL INVESTORS LIMITED
- OPUS ASSET MANAGEMENT SDN BHD
2. External Fund Providers
TAIM also helps distribute selected funds from the following fund management companies:
- Affin Hwang Asset Management Berhad
- AIIMAN Asset Management Sdn Bhd
- AmanahRaya Investment Management Sdn Bhd
- Eastspring Investments Berhad
- KAF Investment Funds Berhad
- Kenanga Investors Berhad
- Manulife Investment Management (M) Berhad
- Maybank Asset Management Sdn Bhd
- PHEIM Unit Trusts Berhad
- PMB Investment Berhad
- UOB Asset Management (M) Berhad
Fullerton Fund Management (“Fullerton”) is an Asia-based investment specialist, with capabilities that span equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives, including private equity. Today, we manage USD 40.5 billion of assets in these asset classes as at 31 Dec 2019.
JANUS HENDERSON INVESTORS (Singapore) LIMITED
Janus Henderson Investors (Singapore) Limited is a member of the Janus Henderson Group plc, which was formed through the merger between Janus Capital Group Inc. and Henderson Group plc in 2017.
LION GLOBAL INVESTORS LIMITED
Lion Global Investors, a member of the Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC) Group, is one of the largest asset management companies in Southeast Asia, with group assets under management of S$59.8 billion (US$44.5 billion) as at 31 December 2019.
OPUS ASSET MANAGEMENT SDN BHD
Opus Asset Management Sdn Bhd (OpusAM) is a fund management company licensed by the Securities Commission Malaysia under the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007 to conduct fund management services and to deal in securities restricted to unit trusts. OpusAM is dedicated and specialised in fixed income investment, with current assets under management of around RM7 billion as at 31st December 2019.
2013 - Champion Of Top Group Manager
2013 - 1st Runner-Up Top Personal Sales
2016 - 1st Runner Up Top Group Manager
2013 - 1st Runner-Up Top EPF Producer
2017 - Champion Top Group Manager